Saturday, February 16, 2013

Review of Chapter One Test

Today  our class was shortened because we got out at 12:40. We went over our chapter one test today. I got an 88 on it. I got four of the multiple choice answers wrong. The first one i got wrong was number 9. The question was The ancient civilization of Sumer was found between which two rivers? The correct answer was  B, Tigris and Euphrates. The second question I got wrong was number 13. The question was The yearly flood of the Nile was caused by? The correct answer was A, spring rains and melting snow in the lands south of Egypt. The third question I got wrong was  number 22. The question was The "white kilt class" might have had several professions, which was not one of them? The correct answer was B, artisan. The final question I got wrong was number 23. The question was What was not one of the duties of ancient Egyptian pharaohs? The correct answer was A, distribution of grain.

No comments:

Post a Comment