Thursday, January 17, 2013

First Day of Second Semester

Today was the first day of our new semester. I am very excited to be starting a new semester and a new class. I still have Mr. Schick as my teacher, and I am very happy about that. Even though I still have the same teacher I have new classmates. I am very happy with my class and think it is going to be a great semester. We started of class by setting up a new blog. Last semester I had a blog for human geo, so I already know how they work. Some people did not have Mr. Schick last semester so this is the first time they have used a blog. After we set up our blogs we emailed Mr. Schick our web address for our blog. Then we talked about how often we should blog. Today in class we got to pick our seats, but I think you are going to change them soon. I would really like if we got to stay in our seats. I am really looking forward to having fun in your class.

1 comment:

  1. Great start, Kristen! I'm looking forward to having you in WestCiv. And, I agree - I like this class and think it's going to be a great semester!

    ReplyDelete